DESIGN EXPLORATION | FINAL OUTPUT STATUS
Design Exploration: Week 11-14
Loh Kai Xuan (0365780)
FINAL OUTCOME STATUS
In the final stretch I focused on completing 1 minute of the animation, Colouring all the animatic and completing all sound effects and voicelines.
Using the animatic as reference, I drew the keyframes first then filled in the in betweens. I did the same for all the scenes till the 1 minute mark.
After all the animations are done, I proceeded to assembling all the scenes. Due to feedback, some of the scenes had to be switched around. So I trimmed parts and rearranged them.
Next, I imported the compilation into adobe audition. Before this, I already requested some of my friends to help with recording the voicelines. They have more experience in voice acting so it worked better for the main character as I needed the emotions to be brought out clearer. This also helped with the editting as the original audio was already clean enough. Which meant I only needed to do slight edits and cuts.
I used freesound.org for all the sound effects I used.
After the sound design was done, I exported it and went back to premier
pro. I used noise and free old film scratch overlays to create the old
film look. I also colour corrected the parts that weren't consistent in
colour. I purposely animated in more saturated colours first as its
easier to tone it down then increasing colour saturation. I also added
vignette to the black and white parts.
Comments
Post a Comment